The next meeting of the Probate and Trust Litigation Committee is scheduled for Thursday, August 2 at The Breakers in Palm Beach from 4 p.m. to 6 p.m. If you have any questions regarding this meeting, you should contact the committee chair directly: William T. Hennessey.
The meeting materials copied here contain white papers addressing the following probate-litigation related issues:
- Fiduciary Lawyer-Client Privilege: Approved by EC [ITEM 3].
- Payment of trustee’s fees from trust assets: Approved by EC [ITEM 4]
- Crafting an appellate rule on which Orders are Appealable in a Probate Proceeding? Sean Kelley, Tom Karr, Peter Sachs [ITEM 5]
- Collateral Attack on the Validity of A Marriage after Death Based Upon Undue Influence John Moran, Bill Hennessey, Laura Sundberg, Russ Snyder [ITEM 6]
- Revisions to Rule 1.525 concerning 30 day time limit for filing a motion for attorneys’ fees[ITEM 7] Angela Adams, Eric Virgil,Laura Sundberg
- ACTEC Model Arbitration Legislation. [ITEM 8]. Bob Goldman